The Creative Project Initiative for 2016-2017
- Clubs do more projects.
- Clubs think “outside the box” in developing projects.
- Clubs work together to do something new and different.
At each Cabinet meeting the Club(s) submitting the most creative project will receive a $100 toward their administrative fund. At District Convention the Club(s) with the most creative project will receive $250 for their administrative fund.
- Must be a project completed between July 1, 2016 and April 22, 2017.
- At least of 50% Club participation or 25 Lions, whichever is smaller.
- Must fulfill at least one of the Centennial Challenge events.
- Can be done by a single Club or multiple Clubs working together.
- Must be a service project, not a fundraiser.
- Fulfill a community need.
By an independent panel of Lions from outside District 2-X1
Complete the form below and certify your eligibility. Submission of the form is electronic and is delivered to the District Governor within minutes.